We have always believed that the cattle we offer on our first production sale should be progeny tested. We have been collecting data for the past 7 years and will continue to do so.
The older Fullblood bulls are linked to actual carcass data and the cows are sold with their statistics on embryo production capabilities.
We are a vertically integrated Wagyu Meat Company and understand that the inherent value of these animals are crucially linked to
- meat quality of their progeny and
- the cost of production of these carcasses
This offering can form part or become the nucleus of any breeding operation – “Predictability you can count on”
A auction of many firsts :
- Our first production sale
- Largest offering of Wagyu FB and Wagyu cross bred animals in SA
- First carcass data proven Bulls on Auction in SA
- First F2 Akaushi heifers on sale in SA
- First Akaushi progeny flushed from a registered red Angus Cow – Raindance
- First offering of quality and performance tested Composite Wagyu progeny.
Date : 9 February 2018 !!
Place : Royal Auction Centre @ Frankfort
Time : Registration @ 11am Auction start 2pm
Like and follow us on Facebook for regular updates on our auction lots for sale – Beyond Beef